Since 1992, MBRT has worked to achieve meaningful, measurable and systemic improvement in schools and student learning. We believe the keys to this improvement are high standards, rigorous assessments, and strong accountability. Working at both the policy and the grassroots levels, MBRT brings the voice of business to decision makers, students, educators, parents, and others who influence students, to help shape Maryland’s future workforce.
The overarching imperative for this strategic plan is to accelerate the organization’s momentum and impact, refine the scope of influence to reflect changing factors, and to achieve results that enhance the organization’s effectiveness.
Covering 2012-2014, this plan builds on the foundation established over the past years and reflects a continuous and integrated approach with the following features:
- Emphasis on strategic assessment
- Validation of core beliefs, overall direction, and key strategies
- Incorporation of streamlined actions and deliverables
- Inclusion of a financial plan
- Inclusion of a strategy for STEMnet
- Measures of effectiveness, impact, success
Download —–> 2012 Strategic Plan-Executive Summary
Strategic Plan (Full)
Download —–> 2012 Strategic Plan – Full document